- So, is your app slow? Do you know for sure? Do you know how to find out? And if you do find problems, do you know how to fix them, what to target first, and what not to do in your quest for better performance? Even if you don't experience performance problems (yet), you can almost surely speed things up.
- *Programming Scripty2 has landed (scriptaculous)
- *Programming Slicebox - A fresh 3D image slider with graceful fallback
- 3D transforms properties and allows different kind of effects. Create three-dimensional image slices that will rotate and reveal the next image as another side of the 3d object. In case the browser does not support 3D transformations, a simple slider will be used as fallback. More info and link to download can be found at http://tympanus.net/codrops/2011/09/05/slicebox-3d-image-slider/
- *Accessibility Browsers, operating systems and screen reader support
- When testing aspects of support for new HTML5, WAI-ARIA features and HTML features in general, I often test browsers that do not have practical support for screen readers on a particular operating system. I found it difficult to get a complete understanding from the resources available on the web, but have put together a high level support table based on information I could glean.
- *Design Data Visualization and Infographics Resources
- Data visualizations and infographics can make complex datasets easier to understand and comprehend. By creating a graphical represenatation of data and statistics, complicated concepts and information can make more sense in less time. Here are more than 25 useful resources for infographics and data visualization. Most are galleries of effective graphics.
- *Miscellaneous Google's SEO Starter Guide
- Our Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide covers around a dozen common areas that webmasters might consider optimizing. We felt that these areas (like improving title and description meta tags, URL structure, site navigation, content creation, anchor text, and more) would apply to webmasters of all experience levels and sites of all sizes and types.
- *Miscellaneous Easy front-end framework
- Pretty self-explanatory, definitely worth checking out!